Every so often it is great to look back in time to where we started, and with a lot of us it was the old Matchbox kits with those unforgetable multi-coloured plastic sprues. Well it's time to re-live those early days and build one of those beauties once again!
The Rules and Regs
1. Kit must be in original Matchbox pakaging, or an obvious re-pop.
2. Any scale, any era, aircraft or helicopters
3. If your kit is supplied with the "M"-stand, you must use it for the Gallery photo.
4. Build must be "Out of the Box" with no aftermarket components (Yes, I know this may cause conniptions with some of us).
5. Kit decals should be used if possible, but may be beyond help, so alternate markings allowed.
6. Build as many kits as you wish, but only 1 ribbon will be awarded per person.
6. Minimum of 2 progress shots in the official campaign thread plus minimum of one shot of the completed build in the campaign gallery.
7. Dioramas welcome but not required.
8. Most important rules of any AussieReg Campaign, have fun, enjoy your build, share your progress with us all.
There will be a beautiful shiny ribbon for those who finish their builds within the time frame of the Campaign.