This will focus on rocket weapons mounted on vehicles ~ "Stuka zu Fuss", Calliope, 60-lb rockets on Staghound AC, Panzerwerfer 42 on sWS or Maultier, Katyusha, even Bazookas on Jeeps and Panzerschreck mounted on Borgward IV ("Wanze"), or towed launchers - Nebelwerfer 41 and 42, etc.
MUST BE A REAL VEHICLE!!!! If in doubt, ask.
The Rules and Regs
1. Builds must not be started before the campaign start date but must show all AM parts involved AFTER the start date.
2. Un-started kits must show a picture of the box(s) that the model you are building before the start date.
3. Kit can involve as many kits (kit bashing and scratch building) as needed.
4. Any scale or brand is acceptable.
5. Must be a REAL VEHICLE and if needed, photo documentation will be asked.
6. An image of your final build must be uploaded into the Wurf & Friends ~ Rocket Weapons in WWII Campaign Photo Gallery.
Each member who finishes at least one vehicle and uploads one image of their completed build to the Wurf & Friends ~ Rocket Weapons in WWII Campaign Gallery will receive a ribbon for their achievement.