This campaign is about building those larger kits that keep being pushed back in the stash simply because of their overwhelming part count. It's time to finally build them and let them draw all the envy when presented at shows, exhibitions or contests!
Following up on the 500 Campaign, this new edition will push the standards even higher, raising the minimum part count to 750.
You will find the forum thread to this campaign here: http://armorama.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=251276&ord=&page=1
Finally, here is the link for the gallery where you can upload your finished model photos: http://gallery3.kitmaker.net/showgallery.php/cat/30631
The Rules and Regs
1. Part count of 750 or more
- decals are not counted
- parts for different variants not part of the build are not counted
- AM parts are counted if placed on the vehicle
- scratch-built parts are counted as sensible sub-components (e.g single rivets are not counted but riveted panels as a whole do)
2. Any land or hybrid vehicle, any scale, any era
3. Partially started kits ARE allowed provided they are not more then 50% finished
4. Building can be started if these are less than 50% finished on the official start date
5. Posting your builds in other campaigns IS allowed (I never understood why this should not be allowed in the first place)
5. You must upload an image of the kit before starting as an evidence of its completeness state along with evidence of the date the image was taken on (newspaper of the day, website with the current date, a piece of paper with the date on it, etc)
6. At least two WIP photos (the more, the better) need to be uploaded along with the finished piece appearing in the campaign gallery. Separate building blogs or threads are welcome and encouraged.
7. Definition of a finished model: the model that has been completely assembled and painted (weathering is optional).