Air arms in the wars of the 20th century frequently welcomed volunteers from other countries. From individuals who snuck across borders to covertly government sponsored recruitment programs, there were almost always people looking for adventure or believing in a cause enough to leave home and join someone else's fight.
This campaign honors these flyers. It includes aircraft flown by an individual from another country flying in a normal line squadron or one from one of the bigger all-foreign units, such as the Lafayette Escadrille, 303 Squadron RAF, Eagle Squadrons, AVG, Normandie squadrons, etc.
The Rules and Regs
1. Entry must be an aircraft flown in combat by a pilot from a different country than the air arm they're fighting with.
2. No what-ifs.
3. Any scale of aircraft that fits into rule 1.
4. Models can be stand-alone or in a diorama.
5. Enter as many as you like but each modeler will only get one ribbon.
6. Models must be no more that 25% started at beginning of campaign and you must post at least one photo of where your kit is at the start of the campaign in the campaign thread.
7. At least two in progress shots of each model should be posted in the campaign thread and at least two finished shots in the campaign gallery.
8. Model cannot be one used in another campaign.
9. Oh yeah, have fun!