Nice choice. This seems to be an interesting kit!
Nice work on the clear plastic. The lowered flaps look very nice, too.
Instead of engraving the glasses in the cockpit, I used some old decals of the hasegawa hurricane. I cut it in different pieces and glued it onto a scratched panel. Not really correct, but it is o.K. for me.
The interior was built with old parts of Eduard´s PE-parts of the P-40E and some styrene.
The fuselage was glued together. And now, as Thomas supposed, comes the most interesting and difficult part. The implementation of the Wright cyclone engine.
The old Academy engine was enhanced with some cables (not in scale. I severely have to get some finer thread!).
The fit was checked with a drawing, copied down to 1:72 and fitted with CA-Glue.
Now, the putty part will come!