Ok done. Well nearly done. The last shot I took was of the bottom and it wasn’t until I looked at the pics on the PC that I decided it needs to streaking and dirt commensurate with a desert bird. I fixed the camo on the right side connecting the brown and running the middlestone up the fuselage a bit more.
Also… I give myself a major flip off. During one of the paint session I started to lose my grip in the Jimhole stick and I caught it as it went down but there was a thumb on the edge of the spray booth. A careful inspection and I felt I dodged a huge bullet. Nope. If you look close to the right side of the windscreen that plastic had majors crackage.
And boy howdy this is a great kit.