The BuildI searched a long time on the internet, but they are not a lot of information regarding the "Voisin X lar", so I decided to make a Voisin 10 Ca2 armed with a gun.
- Hi-Tech has had the good idea to provide "opening" of the cockpit for a version other than that of the box (the bottom part of the picture) I cut amounts are cut into sections "evergreen" 0.25 X 0.75 and glued to the stems T, the edge of the cabin and floor profiles are 0.5 X 0.5. and 1x1.
- 3 switches on the dashboard, turned on a lathe with one plastic rod (diameter 1mm) and a selector (?) on the left side. The dual throttle. The circular arc is a piece of lead wire crushed with a ruler on a glass plate.
- The windshield is not beautiful, it is full of bubbles and not transparent at all. Its central part is too short and I think I'll have to cut it to enlarge a little.
- In front of the windscreen there are two components that can (for real) open and which are partly transparent. So I just removed to replace with a piece of transparent plastic. It's a little too flat now ... I'll stick can be above the two components to put a little thick.
- I made a fire extinguisher to put next to the cannon (shot plastic)
- I bought a machine gun Hotchkiss M 1914 models directly from GasPatch, delivered in 4 days. I let you judge the pictures the quality of their work.
- The gun: evergreen 2.4mm tube.
Copyright ©2018 by Louis. Images also by copyright holder unless otherwise noted. The views and opinions expressed herein are solely the views and opinions of the authors and/or contributors to this Web site and do not necessarily represent the views and/or opinions of AeroScale, KitMaker Network, or Silver Star Enterrpises. Images also by copyright holder unless otherwise noted. Opinions expressed are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of AeroScale. All rights reserved. Originally published on: 2018-01-20 00:00:00. Unique Reads: 5046