- The engine from "HI-Tech" kit is thrown in the trash.I made it in two parts to be able to easily put the binding that connects the two parts. The lengths are calculated from the plan with more or less accuracy ... Ditto for the general shape of the engine block.
- I remade the cylinders entirely with evergreen plastic, I could not stick the small parts cleanly with superglue on the resin parts, and their foot was too short. It was long and painful ...
- Welds are plastic yarn stuck to the liquid adhesive and crushed with the back of the tweezers
- I redid rivets with "surfacing" and with a stencil. If it does not work I will use rivets decals but it's not cheap ...
- The stencil used on the flank are thinner and are pierced with a needle in an aluminum foil (food tray). Once pierced I sand a little stencil to remove the bulges around the holes. as the holes have a rounded shape.
Copyright ©2018 by Louis. Images also by copyright holder unless otherwise noted. The views and opinions expressed herein are solely the views and opinions of the authors and/or contributors to this Web site and do not necessarily represent the views and/or opinions of AeroScale, KitMaker Network, or Silver Star Enterrpises. Images also by copyright holder unless otherwise noted. Opinions expressed are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of AeroScale. All rights reserved. Originally published on: 2018-01-20 00:00:00. Unique Reads: 4268